Repair Balm - SAVING GRACE
SAVING GRACE Repair Balm 15ml or 30ml - For every season & almost any situation :)
And now we call to the stage, the one, the only *drum roll*... BARE's SAVING GRACE *crowd goes wild*. This pocket rocket is the most versatile gem in our range, and a must-have for everyone, young or not-so-young. Check out the endless uses below listing how SAVING GRACE could be aiding your beautiful body:
- Hard working hands that have worn a lifetime of punishment
- A head of hair that's in need of nourishment
- That freshly shaven chin in need of replenishment
- Your child's itchy eczema that doesn't seem to ease
Are you getting the picture yet?...
- Dry lips screaming for hydration in winter
- Sunburnt shoulders needing care after too much fun in the sun
- Cracked heals that just need some tender lovin'
...Alright, you get the picture.
Method Behind the Madness:
- Coconut Oil - loaded with good fats to nourish & moisturise
- Shea Butter - anti-inflammatory & high in antioxidants to help heal, soothe & regenerate skin
- 100% Natural Beeswax - used to assist in forming a protective barrier on the skin
- Vitamin E - this powerhouse contains an abundance of antioxidants to fight inflammation & acts as a deep moisturiser
- Lavender Essential Oil - calming & healing to the skin & mind
- Patchouli Essential Oil - well known for it's healing, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties to aid in the healing of minor cuts & bruises and to remedy blemishes
Apply to the area in need of tender love and care using as much or as little as needed. Gently rub into the skin and let it do its thang. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Love, cocos nucifera (coconut oil)*, butyrospernum parkii (shea butter)*, cera alba (beeswax), tocopherols from non-GMO sources (vitamin E), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil.
Whilst all our BARE products are created for sensitive skin, we recommend spot testing your new product prior to use. Recommended for adults and children over 2 years of age. External use only. If a reaction develops, seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children.