Herbal Tea - SKIN'D'TOX
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA BLEND
40 servings | 80g net weight
Our SKIN'D'TOX is designed to support your bodies innate healing abilities, nourishing and cleansing from the inside with specially selected, organic ingredients. Our BARE blends are to be enjoyed by tea lovers for not only their remedial benefits, but divine taste.
Candice has crafted this blend with Melonie Thompson, who is a Naturopath, Medical Herbalist, Intuitive Healer & Food Therapist. Learn more about Melonie here.
Blend as the sun rises, to tackle your day head-on; enjoy as the perfect companion to your everyday; or drink before bed, to warm the soul and prepare your body for a new day. Our BARE blends are designed to be enjoyed as a warm tea in winter, or as an ice tea in summer - simply brew in boiling water, then leave to cool in the fridge for the ultimate, guilt free and nourishing refreshment.
Method Behind the Madness:
- Organic Hibiscus Flowers - this vibrant, anti-inflammatory flower helps protect the liver & support healthy detoxification, whilst safe-guarding the body from free-radical damage & oxidative stress (implicated in accelerated aging & DNA damage)
- Organic Licorice Root - natural adaptogenic herb that works to soothe & heal the gastrointestinal tract whilst helping reduce adrenal fatigue by regulating cortisol
- Organic Schizandra Berry - known by ancient Chinese royalty as the 'Beauty Berry', contains powerful antioxidants to help rejuvenate skin, reduce inflammation & promote radiance from within, whilst supporting liver function & cleansing, & providing adrenal support
- Organic Burdock Root - this ancient earthy root has been used for thousands of years to help purify blood clearing the body of toxins, cool internal heat to calm & heal common skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis & eczema, & promote healthy circulation to the skin surface to enhance overall skin health
- Organic Dandelion Root - helps cleanse the liver to enable optimal functioning & detoxification, assists in proper digestion by maintaining proper flow of bile to enhance nutrient absorption, high in anti-oxidants
- Organic Tulsi Leaves - aka 'Holy Basil'
Combined with all of these benefits, the sweet, exotic, enticing scent can help promote harmony & balance within your body. We encourage you to take some 'self-care' time, some deep breaths & set intentions of good health & vitality to really enjoy the entire tea experience.
1 teaspoon of loose blend = 1 tea cup serving (approx. 40 servings per packet)
Let your taste buds & intuition guide you but, we suggest infusing 1 tsp of loose leaf tea in boiling water for 5 minutes for each tea cup serving.
Can be served as a warm cup of deliciousness, or as a cold refreshing drink on a summer's day.
Ensure an adult prepares a BARE tea, cause we like it HOT BABY!
Suggested to consume daily for optimal benefits.
Love, hibiscus flowers*, licorice root*, schizandra berry*, burdock root*, dandelion root*, tulsi leaves*.
Whilst all our BARE products are created with natural and organic ingredients, we recommend reading the ingredient label in detail prior to use. If a reaction develops, seek medical advice. Boiling water is to be handled by an adult.