Facial Serum - NOURISHING ELIXIR
For faces in need of deep hydration!
Forget the slushy machine, turn off the sprinkler and shut the front door because BARE knows what will really quench your thirst and feed your face all at once - NOURISHING ELIXIR. Blended for seriously long lasting hydration, this face serums job is to revitalise and rejuvenate your foxy face, the way mother nature intended - chemical free. Plus, thanks to its fast absorption, you can use it morning, noon or night. Get the job done right, naturally.
Method Behind the Madness:
- Macadamia Oil - hypoallergenic, high in vitamin E to nourish your skin, rich in oleic acid to promote skin regeneration
- Sweet Almond Oil - anti-inflammatory & high in vitamin A to foster cell growth & promote that youthful glow
- Castor Oil (cold pressed & hexane free) - super hydrating & full of ricinoleic acid to protect & feed your skin
- Vitamin E - this powerhouse contains an abundance of antioxidants which can fight inflammation & can promote youthful skin
- Patchouli Essential Oil - rich & earthy to bring you closer to nature whilst reducing inflammation to assist with minimising fine lines & blemishes
- Palmarosa Essential Oil - soft yet uplifting, skin balancing & freshening
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil - sweet & vibrant, improves circulation to promote collagen production whilst healing skin
Use 2-3 drops on your hands, and gently massage the BARE love into your clean face, neck and décolletage - once or twice daily (let your skin guide you). Keep away from your eyes. Shake well before use. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Love, macadamia integrifolia (macadamia) oil**, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil**, ricinus communis (castor) oil*, tocopherols from non-GMO sources (vitamin E), pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) essential oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil.
**Cold pressed, non-GMO, preservative & chemical free.
Whilst all our BARE products are created for sensitive skin, we recommend spot testing your new product prior to use. External use only. Do not apply over open broken skin or around eyes. If ingested, or a reaction develops, seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. Products may contain traces of nuts.