Raiding your Fridge/Freezer/Pantry - BARE KITCHEN
BARE KITCHEN - Begin or expand on your health journey with Candice
Private/Group Session + Option of 2 x 20min Follow-ups
This is one of our premium services, aimed to give a well-rounded, nourished, holistic & sustainable kitchen. Work with Candice to formulate personal goals, with tailored & realistic plans to achieve excellence.
We recommend opting for the 60 or 90 minute session for best results - But it really comes down to how in-depth you wish to dive.
We also recommend opting for the optional follow-up calls - As we uncover new pathways to your future healthy kitchen, these regular appointments will feed your growing hunger for sustainable self development... Plus, regular contact and guidance from Candice will help keep you on track & motivated, aiding your newfound healthy kitchen to blossom.
Maximise your knowledge & value for money with group sessions - We strongly recommend opting for the 90 minute session... with more people comes more questions.
| BUY NOW, pay later
Note: This service is can be done in person (recommended), & via Phone, Skype or Facetime. Additional fees may apply for an in-home consultation depending on location. Candice is based in Bundaberg QLD Australia, but travels as requested. Contact us for a 10 minute obligation free chat as to how this service might benefit you, or a free quote to include travel fees or other tailored services.
What to expect:Subjects covered can be tailored to suit your individual goals
- An in-depth look at items in your kitchen, how to make simple but effective swaps, why these alternative are recommended, how to read sneaky ingredient labels, where to source your new shopping list, plus more...
- Introducing Fermented Foods - Learn about the benefits of fermented foods & see how easy it is to fuel your gut health by introducing them into your life
- Busting common food myths - fat-free is good, sugar is the devil, sugar-free is best, only diets work to be healthy, chocolate gives you pimples, kombucha is the healthiest drink and more!
- Going Gluten Free - Learn how easy it is to avoid gluten
- Choosing Organic - Discover how easy (and important) it is to choose organic fruit & veggies on a budget; Plus how to decide which foods are knows to be 'heavily sprayed' with toxins
- Glyphosate's Got To Go - What is Glyphosate and why we avoid this common 'treatment' on foods
- Pantry Rave - Lets party in your pantry like its 1999! Finding simple swaps to some of your all time favourites, learning what to avoid, tips on organising your pantry, all while keeping to a budget. Get my top pantry staples list. This is also an opportunity to have an open, honest discussion about why you make certain food choices and how can we overcome these together? Is it time, energy, emotions?
- Cooking with oil - What oil should I be cooking with?
- Dry Goods - How to stock up and keep nourishing & natural stock, while keeping it affordable
- Water's just Water - Busting the myth of why water is not just water and how to get that 'quality H20' for maximised hydration plus overall health
- Recipe Revamps - We take a look at your go-to recipes, and put a BARE twist on them for gut-loving, hormone-friendly, detoxifying, nutritious feasts
- Shopping Skills - Lets go shopping, for a crash course on reading ingredient labels as well as navigating the common grocery store
- And more...
How to book:
Depending on location, additional travel fees may vary - reach out to us for an exact price, location specific to your needs. Contact us here, then we can email you an exact invoice.
Once you have purchased your consult or service, simply reach out via the following options to book a suitable time:
We understand schedules are busy, so we will work with you to find a time that suits all parties. Due to time restrictions, we recommend you specify exactly which subjects you specifically wish to cover so that 'no rock is left un-turned' by the end of your appointment.